Presence & Leadership Group Session
The senior leadership team of a newly formed 350-person Microsoft group engaged Pamela to co-lead two interactive sessions at their first off-site Learning Week.
This group came together in Learning Week to: foster connections, reinforce operating principles, be in service, and begin building a learning culture. As part of the personal development track, Pamela, partnered with Sara Yao, offered sessions exploring presence.
- Alignment with Learning Week objectives
- Design of a customized, experiential learning session
- Two 90-min sessions of ~75 people each; co-facilitated by Pamela Saari and Sara Yao
- Availability for consultation while at venue for 3 days
- Resources distributed post-sessions to support learning
- Conceptual grounding in the science behind autopilot reactions and patterns
- Discovery of practical embodiment techniques to unhook from compulsive thinking and ground in awareness-based functioning
- New awareness of ways to be at choice in responses, planning, and decision-making
- Equipped with new tools to immediately shift daily experiences