Team Retreat & Coaching
A Microsoft leader asked Pamela to create two retreat-like experiences for her team to help them rejuvenate, clarify, and reconnect. This was an opportunity to experientially explore embodied awareness in a nature setting, and in a nonverbal and no-technology space.
Individuals, more and more, are experiencing overwhelm. One brave leader decided to give her team a break from the constant pressure and looping of the thinking mind. The aim of these two retreats was to strengthen muscles in presence…opening the system for rejuvenation, new insights, and overall clarity.
- Two half-day retreats during a 6-month time period
- Preparation and guidance prior the retreats
- In a nature setting on Bainbridge Island, WA
- Strict technology and talking detox guidelines
- Presence practices, individual time in silence, walking in nature, and team debrief
- Guidance and facilitation– orientation to the nonverbal experience, embodied awareness practices, and integration
- Dramatic shift in energy level, embodied clarity, and sense of well-being
- Clarity about direct, practical action to be taken in a current work/home situation
- New confidence in grounding in embodied awareness for stability and clarity
- Increased creativity and clarity in the team’s monthly review a few days after the first retreat
- A commitment by the team to support each other in awareness practices
- Deepened transparency, authenticity, and trust between team members
Today was important for all of us. You gave us an opportunity to connect with who we are and experience what is great about life. I can’t thank you enough.Team Leader