Leadership Culture Assessment & Consulting
The founder of a national tax consulting organization engaged Pamela to address leadership and operational challenges during a time of rapid company growth.
This organization was experiencing tensions related to: leadership effectiveness, strategic clarity and execution, change capacity, customer experience, and operations scaling. During this 3-month engagement, Pamela facilitated a first phase assessment to identify alignment and gaps.
Tax Consulting Organization
- Thought leadership and advisory
- Leadership Culture Survey—feedback on leadership team’s impact, competencies, and reactive tendencies; input on desired leadership culture
- 18 interviews with senior leadership and other team members
- Advisory support for a national leadership team 2-day meeting
- Facilitation of a 2-day off-site meeting to explore findings
- Roadmap planning—inside-out change, leader development, and culture work
- Understanding of creative-aware versus reactive-victim functioning
- Clarity—the gap between current and desired culture dynamics
- Transparency and honesty about deeply held grievances and pain points
- Commitments in place to move forward with integrity and conscious choice
- Roadmap for transformation initiatives