Program Retreat & Wellness
The Environmental Leadership Program (ELP) engaged Pamela to facilitate daily mindful movement and awareness sessions during their yearly fellowship program gathering. The event took place at a mountain retreat venue.
The ELP is a network of visionary leaders. Their aim is to train a new generation of environmental leaders characterized by diversity, innovation, and effective communications. Each year, they select outstanding individuals from across nonprofits, higher education, business, and government. Pamela provided daily support to their fellowship program retreat.
Environmental Leadership Program
- Alignment with the fellowship program objectives and retreat structure
- Facilitation of wellness and yoga sessions each morning before their main program
- Availability on-site during their retreat for overall support
- Post-engagement follow up
- Physiological, psychological, and emotional benefits—mental relaxation, breath awareness, muscle relaxation, and increased energy
- Opening of the mind-body system—allowing for honest and effective collaboration
- Overall support in integrating their fellowship program experience