Executive Advisory, Consulting, & Program Management
This engagement involved Microsoft’s two largest BPO vendors entailing business valued at $350 million. Over several months, Pamela’s role focused on helping steer a new model to provide holistic governance across Microsoft divisions.
In response to vast complexities in managing across divisions, this initiative focused on shifting relationship and governance effectiveness. Pamela acted as a program and change manager for two vendor account teams—in support of a new cross-divisional governance model.
- Full-time program and change manager role for two cross-divisional vendor account teams
- Coordination with Microsoft Executive Vendor Leads
- Collaboration with BPO vendor’s counterpart leads and senior decision-makers
- Project management oversight—strategic initiatives, monthly business reviews, biannual strategic reviews, and the annual account plan process
- Change management activities to support transition to new governance model
- New relationships between Microsoft Executive Vendor Leads and BPO vendor counterparts
- Stakeholder alignment on new governance model—rules of engagement, planning and meeting cadence, and roles/responsibilities
- Utilizing new governance model—successful execution of monthly business reviews, biannual strategic reviews, and Vendor Account Plan process