Pamela guides her clients in exploring innate well-being and clarity. Her focus is on the natural process of adult development and maturation… grounded in a simple, universal foundation:
- we are naturally wired for clarity, creativity, and service
- surprising things happen when opening to more simplicity
- our deepest inner resources are unconditional and ever-present
- we are all leaders: leader development is about human development
- sustained transformation requires whole being—head, heart, and body
Pamela’s background includes over 25 years working with individuals, private groups, small businesses, and with large organizations such as LinkedIn, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Microsoft, REI, Group Health, and AT&T Wireless. Her experiences have included program management and business development roles in complex global initiatives, as well as facilitator roles in individual, leadership, and culture work. Many of her clients are other human potential teachers, coaches, and leaders.
Pamela’s approach is integrative and universally relevant. She draws from transpersonal psychology, contemplative traditions, conscious leadership, mindfulness, new sciences, somatics, and movement arts. Pamela holds a masters degree in Transpersonal Psychology that focused on wellness counseling. She also has a bachelors degree in International Business.
Pamela has had a dedicated contemplative path for over 20 years. She enjoys life connected to nature and community on Bainbridge Island, near Seattle, Washington.
More details: Pamela Saari Resume