Pamela focuses on the natural intelligence of the mind-body system, and on the organic process of adult development. This is grounded in a simple foundation:
- we are naturally wired for clarity, creativity, and service
- surprising things happen when opening to more simplicity
- our deepest inner resources are unconditional and ever-present
- we are all leaders: leader development is about human development
- sustained transformation requires whole being—head, heart, and body
Pamela has taught a Conscious Business course for LinkedIn, and co-led a 2-year Presence and Leadership Program for Microsoft. She has also worked with organizations such as Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, REI, and AT&T Wireless. Her background includes a number of diverse business and consulting roles in complex global initiatives. Current clients include other human potential and conscious business leaders and coaches.
Pamela draws from transpersonal psychology, contemplative traditions, conscious leadership, mindfulness, embodiment practices, and new sciences. She holds a masters degree in Transpersonal Psychology and a bachelors degree in International Business, is deeply studied in various mind-body traditions, and has had a dedicated contemplative path for over 20 years. She enjoys life connected to nature and community based on Bainbridge Island, near Seattle, Washington.